Monday, January 9, 2012

Outfit - All dressed up with no where to go

Happy Monday!
I haven't done an outfit post in ages... let alone use lookbook. Since I feel as though procrastination is always best, I decided to take a break and show off some recent acquirements. My lovely Cambridge Satchel was featured already, but I also recently bought this adorable chiffon fishtail blouse and these sky high Zara t-strap heels. I've yet to wear the Zara shoes out of the house due to the nasty weather we've been having in Canada. However, I think they'd make the perfect finishing touch to a date or dinner with the girls outfit.

On a totally unrelated note, I have a feeling lookbook has changed the way hype and looks are displayed. Before getting 1 hype was like OMGLETSDANCE deal. Now it seems the standard is 30 is low for a look? Maybe this is like Master degrees becoming the new Bachelor but what's up with that?

2 comments:

The Fashion P.A. said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

chenguang said...

The showcased Planting season clothes will totally surprise one of the most classy of fashionistasCambridge Satchel
. Planting season outfits pertaining to Next year are certainly fascinating for the fashion runways, nevertheless can you actually venture out in public using them? You decide. Find what you'll or perhaps will not be donning in 2010 along with what's hot inside Spring Clothing Developments Next year.