Friday, January 6, 2012

Overdue Holiday Gifts



(Gift Cards - H&M, Dynamite, VISA + Mall)

Little overdue but never too late to talk about the exciting hauls from the holiday festivities. I didn't do anything super exciting this holiday, just mainly relaxing at home and spending quality time with the bf.  

I am currently loving the butter LONDON nail polishes I picked up at Holt Renfrew in December. The colours I purchased were "West End Wonderland" and "Come to Bed Red" at around C$17 each. Pricey but I just fell in love with the adorable bottles and trendy colours after sampling some at my previous job. Speaking of which, I was gifted the benefit palette during the holidays from them as well. Yet to try it out but looks almost too cute to use!

1 comment:

The Fashion P.A. said...

OMG soo jelly! I love and want it all!!! Especially that Benefit Makeup Kit and Butter London nail polish :)